Monday, November 8, 2010

Hm... Dreams

Hi, I haven't posted any dreams lately because I'm not quite sure what they are about, but here are a few things I remember from my past dreams:

1. I had a dream Santa Clause had been stalking me and trying to kill me.

2. I had a dream that I was at barns and noble, but I wasn't allowed to be there unless I had money and I was planning on buying a book, and they kept kicking me out, I also went on their very dangerous elevator.

3. I was going to some old lady's house so that I could go to the bathroom and it turned out that she had three kids and they were all 7 and younger so I went to the play room with them and we went into the bird cage, but I didn't want to hold any of them because I was afraid that they'd fly away, then I went to the bathroom which was just a toilet that was sitting in the middle of the hallway with a green leaf shaped rug in front of it, so I went to the bathroom and when I was going to wipe all they had for toilet paper was rose petals.

4. I was stuck in Walmart for about a week with my aunt Cherstin and her kids, my aunt Shannen and Hayley, and my whole family.
Hayley had a choir concert in the middle of Walmart and they they all went upside down because of the earth quake.

This is all I remember from all four of the dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment