Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow, my one of my dreams finally has a meaning.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I was at some kind of a warehouse. Joseph, A few unknown people, and myself were all super hero's. We had just defeated some giant person who was wearing a black suit. He had tried to bomb us.
We had all piled into the car and drove of. I had counted my money on the way to the store. I had $32. I had already promised Joseph and two other people that they could come in with me and pick an inexpensive item for themselves.
When we had finally gotten to the store I saw a giant display with a picture of an over sized slinky. I looked around and saw the two cashiers playing with their own giant Slinky's, it looked like lots of fun.
As I picked up the sample slinky and looked at the price one of the cashiers laughed at me and said, "You might be able to afford it, but you don't have the skill for it. I won't let you buy it." I frowned and walked away.
I went through a few isles till I came to an isle that had it's light out, I saw I lady walking past me mumbling to herself. I heard, "I really want that blanket, but I have to go grab my money from the car." I decided to go look at the blanket she was talking about, it was a big fuzzy blanket with lots of bunnies on it, it was also the perfect price, I would have been able to afford it and still had been able to let everyone get what they wanted.
I frowned because I really liked that blanket, but decided to leave it for the lady since she had wanted it really bad.
I looked at another blanket with was just as fuzzy as the other and three times as big, but it was $31.99. I wanted to get it, but if I got it than everyone else wouldn't be able to get anything, and it wouldn't be nice to promise them something just to say no because I wanted something else.
I looked at the third, and last, blanket. It was an ugly grayish pink blanket that was not fuzzy at all. I was pretty sad after that since my generousness had made me feel pretty bad, I didn't take the good blanket 'cause the one lady wanted it and I didn't take the big one because I wanted everyone else to get something as well.
I then thought of the other blanket, sure it wasn't as good as the other blanket, but it would still keep me warm and it wasn't too bad looking. I then thought of how small it was and thought about how much easier it would be to pack. It was also very low price so I would still have emergency money left over.
I decided to buy the blanket.

I thought it was funny that most of my dreams are kind of weird and creepy, who knew that they could have meanings. Hahaha!
This actually was a real dream though, which makes me laugh, now I have a good story to tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment