Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas/New year/Cousins

MERRY CHRISTMAS... A bit too late...
My Christmas was great I got a fluffy blanket, an Elmo shirt, an iPod-touch dock, A camera, TONS of candy, An orange, A computer mouse (From my cousin Hayley), and I also got a 15$ iTunes card (From my sister Mary).
Not only did I get a lot of stuff, but I also gave a lot of Christmas presents out to people, I got one for Joseph, Rebekah, Mary, my parents (Chocolate never fails), my friend Ashley, and my friend Nikki.
A few days after Christmas my cousins came over (My aunt Shannen, my uncle Jim, Gabe, Hayley, Skylar) which was fun, except for when Hayley and I got lost in the woods (Long story, of which I don't want to tell).
The week went by fast and my cousins left on Saturday. :-/
We are getting back to school today, which isn't as hard as I thought it would be.
BYE!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment