Sunday, January 16, 2011

I drempt I saved the world...

I was at my family reunion and my mom told everyone to get in their cars because we were going to go get fast food. My mom said we were all just going through the drive through though.
My mom had also told me that I could drive the big van (Three quarters the size of a bus).
My cousin Glory told me the van was moving side to side, but when I got outside the van was fine, so everyone got in their cars and drove to McDonalds, but when we were in the drive through the van started to move on it own.
I quickly made sure everyone got out of the van except my baby brother Adam, whom I was just about to get when the van started to move more rapidly. I tried to catch up to the van and grab Adam.
Soon I was hanging on to the van as it tried to throw me off of it, but I had to get Adam, so I climbed in, grabbed Adam, and jumped out just in time for the van to float up into the sky and vanish.
My mom guessed that there was a helicopter in the sky controlling the van but I knew that wasn't what was happening.
I barely remember how we got there, but we were then on a new planet, and when you looked up into what should have been the sky you saw the entire universe.
The planet we were on was light purple with dark purple polka dots and there was a giant mansion where we were to live.
We all went out of the mansion and asked why we weren't on Earth, because even though the planet we were on was perfect and held all the things we needed, it wasn't unique like Earth. We wanted to go back to Earth because we loved it. We were told that no one was ever going to be able to be on Earth again because everyone on Earth was greedy and selfish. Earth was sitting empty somewhere in the universe because everyone was so evil.
A little bit later everyone was complaining that it was all my fault (I don't know why) so I jumped off that planet, not knowing exactly what would happen, I guess I thought I would land on a planet on my way down.
What I learned was that the universe was a person (At least in my dream) and it had a face and arms, nothing else. The universe also had a floor in my dream, and only for humans, there was also gravity.
Anyway, the universe didn't want me to fall to the floor and die, so it caught me and put me on a new planet. The new planet did not have a mansion and it was dark blue with light blue polka dots and no one was on this planet but me.
I then realized that if I kept jumping off the planets the universe would catch me and put me on a new one. So that is what I did until I was put on the sun with my cousin Hayley.
The sun had a face and arms like the universe, except it had two faces, they were twins.
They re-explained why no one could be on the Earth, I asked why they couldn't put everyone back on it yet and they said that someone needed to prove that the Earth meant a lot to them.
They gave me a square cup that was filled with blue liquid, they said that I had to drink it with only two breaths if I wanted to restore the Earth.
I drank half of it and then spit it out and the sun was amazed, I drank the other half and then I spit that out.
The next thing I knew we were all back on the Earth again.

I had saved the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment